Years ago we adopted the Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS) as a management tool. That was one of the best decisions we ever made.
Well, on their website is quick 20 question test we took called the Organizational Checkup. In fact, it’s right here. It was incredibly revealing and a real surprise. We did not do very well - and that led to adopting EOS. Whatever business you are in, you should take it. It will mostly like surprise you, but it may not delight you.
Today, we offer a very similar club version of this quick and revealing test called The Incredibly Revealing Club Checkup, with many of the same 20 questions. It’s now the reason many clients hire us.
For instance, what follows is a sampling. How would answer these?
1. We have a vision in writing for our club that has been properly shared with everyone.
2. Our 1, 3, and 10 year targets and financial goals are well defined.
3. Our club’s differentiators and unique qualities are clear, and all of our sales efforts communicate them.
7. Our core values are known by all, and we hire, review, reward, and terminate around them.
11. Our club leadership team is open, honest, and demonstrates a high level of trust.
12. Our employees are engaged and feel like they are part of something special.
17. Our club policies and procedures are documented, simplified, and followed by all.
How did you do? We thought so. Why don’t you take our full test below? It only takes a few minutes.
Most clubs score in the 40% to 50% level. Bobby Jones Links’ clubs are now 80% or higher.
EOS is another reason to engage Bobby Jones Links. We’ll not only surprise you, but we’ll also delight you too.
The Bobby Jones name can be an asset to your club, but that’s not our focus. We realize every club is unique and its brand is special, which is why it is about you, not us, and why we always work in the background.