The People of Bobby Jones Links
Meet Diana Sandoval | Legacy Golf Links
1. How long have you worked with Bobby Jones Links?
Going on five years.
2. Where did you grow up? Tell us about it.
I grew up in a town about 20 minutes from Atlanta. East Cobb. It was a pretty quiet place growing up.
3. What are your passions outside of work?
I really enjoy playing golf and fishing. Even when I am not “working,” I find myself making time to get a quick 18 in.
4. What do you enjoy most about the club business?
I enjoy all the different roles I can play. I’m not stuck to one job and one job only. I can be in the pro-shop one day and then do something else the next.
5. Who inspires you in your life and why?
I’m not inspired by one person particularly. I am inspired by people who have good work ethic and work hard with a smile on their face. Still working on the smile part for me. :)
6. What’s the craziest thing you have ever done?
In 9th grade while playing in a golf tournament, I broke my 5 Iron in half because I played poorly. Haha!
7. You’ve been with Bobby Jones Links for more than five years now. What has stood out about your experience with them?
They care about what I have to say. I started working here when I was just a kid and I felt like the job grew with me. Now I get to wear a few hats and have gotten more responsibility and for that I am thankful.
8. What is your favorite movie? Why?
I would say the first Hangover movie. It's so funny to me.
9. If you could have one superpower, what would you choose?
Slow down time when I want. Sometimes, I just want to enjoy certain moments a little longer.
10. What’s still on your bucket list?
To play Pebble Beach Golf Links. It looks gorgeous!!
The principals of Bobby Jones Links own the company - we are not driven by investor expectations or private equity pressure. The benefit to you is happier associates and long- thinking.
As a result, we don’t leverage our operational leadership across too many clubs. And unlike many companies in our business, we don’t require long-term management agreements with large breakup fees. If you like what we do, you’ll keep us. For more than two decades our clients have renewed our management services more than any other company.